Welcome to my blog

My blog features my original art work and designs. Most of the subjects are Japanese themed as well as sci fi. Hope you enjoy it.



Home

Sunday, May 8, 2016

As a graphic designer and web designer for over twenty years, I spent many countless hours in search of the best solutions for my projects. I have worked with clients in the U.S., Japan and European markets as both an in house advertising coordinator, senior graphic designer and web developer as well as a freelancer. One thing I've come to realize is that no matter what the challenges are or how tight the deadlines, you can always find a way to complete a project. I often wondered how I on earth I was going to complete certain projects, but over time, I always new I could and I did. Today, I am busy developing my skills as a manga artist and am working on developing my own manga character and manga comic. Just as in the past, I'm sure I will be met with challenges but I am confident I will overcome them and succeed. I will continue posting drafts of my works so please feel free to check in from time to time. Please leave comments and any words of wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment