Welcome to my blog

My blog features my original art work and designs. Most of the subjects are Japanese themed as well as sci fi. Hope you enjoy it.



Home

Saturday, July 28, 2012


As many who follow Japanese tech culture know, Japan is a robot mania country, from industrial robots to hobby robots kits one can buy, assemble and program. My personal interests in robotics of which I am involved in myself has influenced a lot of my designs and illustrations. My art work is also a way for me to express some of the activities and interest I am passionate about. I feel that to create something and give it maximum effort, it is important to find something one can get excited about each and every day.
My designs reflect both my interests in Japanese culture and sci fi subjects which includes robots and cyborgs.
What excites you?

No comments:

Post a Comment