Welcome to my blog

My blog features my original art work and designs. Most of the subjects are Japanese themed as well as sci fi. Hope you enjoy it.



Home

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tobor The 8th Man Opening Theme Song



As a child, I can recall comming home from school and tuning into my favorite manga cartoons such as Astro boy, Gigantor and Tobor the 8th man which was my favorite. I used to love to draw this character and did so every chance I had.

I've watched  manga and anime as it developed through the years. Today I have seen how the art of manga has evolved, with new artists such as Takeshi Obata and many other successors to the greats like Osamu Tezuka creator of Astro boy known in Japan as Testuwan Atomu. I am amazed at the skill and artistry of today's manga artists. As a graphic designer myself, I studied both Illustration and graphic design at the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena California. I have recently become interested in manga art myself and aspire to create manga comics. Hopefully one day I too can put together and publish a series of interesting and captivating manga comics like the popular artists of today.

If anyone has comments or words of wisdom, please post them. They will be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment