Welcome to my blog

My blog features my original art work and designs. Most of the subjects are Japanese themed as well as sci fi. Hope you enjoy it.



Home

Thursday, April 16, 2015

I am curently working on a short sci fi novel and hope to publish it on Amazon soon. Being a graphic designer and digital artist, I have always been fascinated by the science fiction genere. I have followed all greats ie, Star Wars series, Star Trek as well as the current hits such as Tron II, Avatar, Ironman and Pacific Rim. My past works have included many sci fi illustrations involving mechs, robots and fantastic worlds. Most recently, I have become interested in moving into manga and comic book art. The works of artists such as Takeshi Obata and many of the art works for Marvel comic series are skillfully and beautifully depicted. I hope to be able to emulate the greats and possibly come up with my own original characters and story lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment