Welcome to my blog

My blog features my original art work and designs. Most of the subjects are Japanese themed as well as sci fi. Hope you enjoy it.



Home

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Art meets Science
I once met a physics professor at Fullerton College in Califonia who explained to me that the most difficult concept for students of physics to grasp was the idea that all things in the universe are connected. Everything in the physical world is the result of everything else. This idea was introduced to me by an instructer at Art Center College of Design. I was taking a life drawing class at the time and the teacher explained to the class that the negative space was just as important as the positive space in a drawing or sketch. Everything the universe is connected, everything in the physical world is a result of everything else, one object in space defines another.

No comments:

Post a Comment